(available in 1 oz., which treats 420 gallons, 2 oz., which treats 840 gallons, 1 gallon equivalent, which treats 7,680 gallons, and 5 gallon equivalent, which treats 38,400 gallons)
(Chloradsorb is only available in a dry form. We do not sell it in a wet form. It has a 10 year shelf life in this state when kept tightly closed)
• Improves ability of fish to secrete a protective skin coating.
• Effectively removes chloramines and chlorine in seconds.
• Establishes an environment for all fish and invertebrates.
• Primary ammonia dissipates in minutes.
• Functions in Fresh, Brackish and Salt water.
• Excellent for Ponds.
• Destroys the deadly chloramine bond.
• May be used while fish or invertebrates are present in the aquarium.
• Nullifies highly lethal metals.
• Contains electrolytes.
|To order Hiatt Distributors Limited Products visit our Orders Page.
|For more detailed instructions on how to use our products, please visit the Technical section. This section includes FAQs (frequently asked questions), and Testimonials, which are updated on a regular basis.
|Visit the Links section for a variety of the Web's most interesting aquarium and fish sites. You will also find links to some of our many distributors.
|Visit the Contact page to reach HDL by regular mail, e-mail, phone or fax. You will also find links to our Webmaster, and HDL's various Technical Wizards. This is also the place to find a special online form that will allow you to send us a description of any type of technical problem you may be experiencing with your fish. Our Lab will be more than happy to try and come up with a solution for you.
and may not be reproduced without permission.